We are expanding our technology services practice and are looking for talented full-time J2EE Leads and Architects with java tuning experience and the ability to make architecture recommendations.
As we expand, it is important that we hire individuals that are interested and committed to Collaborative's growth as well as delivering results to our clients. Candidates will have the opportunity to make a real and immediate impact to Collaborative that will be recognized and rewarded. We are interested in candidates willing to relocate.
- Development of front end web applications with rich user experiences using Java and open source technologies including Ajax
- Back-end service integration
- Integration with and build out of enterprise services
- LDAP integration
- 5+ years experience in design and development
- Ability to either contribute to and/or provide leadership in the design, development, deployment and production support of new and existing applications
- Support for Project Managers to ensure that solutions are delivered within time and budget allotted
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and written skills
- JMS, SOA, ESB and related technologies
- Experience with one or more of the following, JBOSS, Apache, Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic
- Open Source Technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Relationship and team building skills
For more information or to apply to this position, please send your resume to recruiting.