Leading organizations understand that data and information are key strategic business assets that power productivity, drive competitive advantage, create efficiencies, and are essential for fact-based decision-making. Collaborative offers comprehensive Information Management consulting services to help companies envision, architect, and implement data-centric solutions focused on optimizing and advancing this critical corporate asset. Collaborative’s services cover the complete spectrum and lifecycle of Information Management consulting, including business intelligence, master data management and operational data integration; all supported by strong disciplines in data quality and data governance.
- Business Intelligence- Our comprehensive BI and DW services help companies envision, architect, and implement analytic and reporting solutions focused on optimizing and advancing data as a corporate asset by leveraging, where possible, existing tools and technologies.
- Master Data Management- Our MDM services help clients establish effective MDM environments at strategic and operational levels. Whether the solution requires customer, vendor, product, or hierarchical master data, Collaborative’s extensive technology and industry expertise ensures that our clients’ master data is defined, integrated and distributed according to your specific business processes, regulatory environment, and application purpose.
- Operational Data Integration- In the context of operational systems, our data integration services focus on linking disparate systems and data within your organization to improve their value, performance, usefulness, and functionality.
- Data Quality- The number one impediment to leveraging data as a true business asset is poor data quality. Collaborative recognizes the first step to effective enterprise information management is to help organizations understand the impact poor data quality has on its day-to-day business processes.
- Data Governance- Data governance is the key to not only obtaining near term business value from data initiatives, but also creating lasting business value through maintaining long-term data quality and availability. Collaborative’s data governance services are focused on helping organizations establish the constructs necessary to ensure long-term data initiative success.